Tuesday 28 July 2015

30/52


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015."

Afon:  Finally getting the use of the motorized toy tractor his grandparents got him years ago.  He enjoys putting handfuls of dirt into the claw and careering recklessly about the yard.  It does make me a tad nervous that he understands the function of a gas pedal.

Roan:  Still no teeth.  Plenty of gurgles: "crrr, crrrrr, cccrrr."

Later than usual after being ravaged by a stomach bug.  Me, that is.  The babes are just perfect, and thank God for that!

Last Thursday when I retrieved Afon from school and was buckling him in, I heard "mama" and immediately looked up in response.  Roan was peering right at me from over the brim of his carseat.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...