Thursday 31 December 2015

Best of 2015


After an extensive break from blogging (call it maternity leave!), I dived back in headfirst in January of 2015, much the same way I began.  I lost some readers, connected with old friends, and met new people.  To all of you: I'm glad you're here.  I hope my blog gives you some happiness, as it has done for me.  I hope that I serve you in some way through writing.  I hope that your year was beautiful despite it's pains.

And, if you're interested, here's a look at the best-read and most-viewed blog posts of 2015.

Sapphires on Ash Wednesday

Things of great value require great sacrifice.  That's the very meaning of worth.


Let's talk about that Similac ad

Let's be honest about our personal, unique, and individual goals in parenting instead of shutting down communciation by fearing judgement.


This Child

Afon's autism journey, so far, the heartbreak and the triumphs.




Liking the Way You Look

I've worked too hard and too long to let anyone take that away from me.

Blogging and Transparency

#oversharing on the internet

That One Time I Handed My Baby to a Stranger in a Waiting Room

Babies unite us all with our common humanity.



Always consult a doctor or a professional before making any major life changes.

Roan Reuel's Birth Story


#normalizebreastfeeding

In which I take a stand.


7 Affordable Ways to Make Your Week Beautiful


He's my husband.  Not my partner.

Because marriage is an entirely different animal from a partnership.

∆∆∆

What was your favorite post or topic in 2015?  What would you like to hear about or more of in the coming year?

Best wishes for 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...